Monday, April 6, 2009

There's my face! It's a face full of fashion!


"On top of it all your knee has a boner.  Don't touch it- it leads to relationships."

"This means whore!  Could you be more rapey?"

"Cluck Cluck"

I may be behind on finding out about Deven Green's incredible Brenda Dickson paradies, but I seriously can't stop watching her videos and running the lines through my head all day.  It's so amazingly quotable!   I'll let the videos speak for themselves.  Check out her youtube channel and website for her other videos.  I am also completely fascinated by the real Brenda Dickson, who is a little batshit crazy.  Brenda's website is as equally insane.  For example, in her blog she posts a video of herself shrieking while being evicted from her ex-husbands home and gives advice to suicidal fans (i.e. take vitamins and join a gym) (!!!!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment